Benefits of Membership
- Exhibit thought leadership within the connected home ecosystem
- Reduce barriers to innovation
- Collaboration on data models
- Gain access to technical resources
- Influence connected home industry trends
- Define connected home technology standards
- Combat commoditization
- Reduce dependency on 3rd party requirements
- Promote members’ brand
- Grow brand equity
- Leverage Cross-Brand interoperability to increase sales
- Leverage collective expertise across top brands
Membership Levels at a Glance
|Membership Benefit||Sponsor Level||Participant Level|
|Eligible for Board of Directors seat|
|Approval of Policy Guidelines|
|Approval of new members (75% required)|
|Participate in Work Groups|
|Access to HCA Common Data Models|
|Annual Membership Fee||$60K||$30K|
Joining the Alliance in 3 Easy Steps.
Step 1: Review the Membership and Governing Documents.
- Participation Agreement
- IPR Policy
Step 2. Submit a Signed Participation Agreement.
- Send to Home Connectivity Alliance Administration at email@example.com
Step 3. Remit the annual fees to the Home Connectivity Alliance.
- Sponsor Level: $60,000 USD
- Participant Level: $30,000 USD
For any questions on the benefits or processing of membership applications, please Contact Us.